Do you have a friend or family member that is gluten free in your life? You want to get them a gift but have no idea where to start? Look no further I have come up with several ideas for you that many gluten free foodies will enjoy.
* Create a care package of several gluten free items. Look through some of my past reviews and pick some of items to add to your care package.
* Give a gluten free subscription box to Love with Food. There is a good chance they have not yet tried this subscription for themselves yet.
Love With Food Gluten-Free Box. Try it at 25% OFF (affiliate link)
* Create a cookie mix in a decorated jar and add a wooden spoon with a ribbon for a special touch. Find a gluten free cookie mix pour the dry ingredients in the jar and a layer of m & m's. Be sure to cut out the baking directions and add it to the tag of the jar. All the recipient will need is to add wet ingredients and bake.
* Magazine Subscription to Gluten Free Living.
* Gift cards to non food places like the Movie Theatres or their favorite department store.
* Ticket to a Gluten Free Event. Conferences/Events/Expos are a great way to learn about new products, get samples,listen to guest speakers and meet new people who can relate to living gluten free. If are going to be in San Diego in February 11-12, 2017 the Gluten Free & Allergy Free Expo is going on at the Del Mar Fair Grounds. You can purchase tickets directly through this link & get 30% off with code EARLYBIRD until 1/10/17
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/san-diego-gluten-free-allergen-friendly-expo-feb-11-12-tickets-27665146197?aff=AFFILIATESD&afu=93997108921 (affiliate link)
Hopefully these ideas help you find something extra special for that gluten free foodie in your life. I am sure they will appreciate yer thought and effort you put into finding a gift for them.